Not the one who plays for the Patriots, went to Purdue, weighs more than 300 lbs., and steals all of my Google search results glory. I'm the other one. I may not have 3 Super Bowl rings, but I bet he didn't skip 3rd grade.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Soggy conditions
Way too much rain lately in central Indiana...at least from the prospective of the people who want to get out on the golf course. Forest Park Golf Course, which sits just across S.R. 19 from the White River, experienced some severe flooding this week, and it doesn't look like they'll be open for play for a while. Several other courses are dealing with flooding and standing water in low-lying areas. The photo here was taken from Forest Park's 9th hole green, on top of the hill overlooking the 9th tee box, 8th green, and 8th fairway. How about some warm air, wind, and sunshine?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment