Not the one who plays for the Patriots, went to Purdue, weighs more than 300 lbs., and steals all of my Google search results glory. I'm the other one. I may not have 3 Super Bowl rings, but I bet he didn't skip 3rd grade.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Spring is a good thing
Baseball season started off today (with a bottom-of-the-9th-with-2-outs home run for a Reds win!), Butler in the Final Four tomorrow, grass is starting to get green, and golf season (after a couple of false starts and weather delays) is basically here. Lot of good things happening to keep us positive and maybe to deal with some of the other things that aren't so awesome. Hope you get a chance to enjoy some of the aspects of seasonal change and regeneration and new beginnings. Roll your windows down and pull out the short sleeve shirts, people. It'll be time for swimsuits and flipflops before you know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment